Indiana All-State Showcase
Player Invite Process:
- At the conclusion of each Indiana USSSA Baseball tournament 8-14u, all players from the 1st and 2nd place teams are invited to attend. 1st and 2nd place team names will be posted with the tournament they won. When a player registers for the event they must submit their team name and tournament they placed 1st or 2nd in to make them eligible.
- A tournament director can give a personal invite during any USSSA event for outstanding play on the field, or the showing of great sportsmanship.
Coaching Invite Process:
- Coaches are on a volunteer basis and if your son is invited to the event your more than welcome to coach the team. Maximum of 2 coaches per team. Coaches must fill out the coaches application prior to coaching the event.
- Each player will wear their respective team uniform for game play.
- Players will be divided into teams based off positions they submit to the state office upon accepting and paying for their spot. The Indiana USSSA State office will form the teams.
- Each team will play 3 games on Saturday July 24th.
- Revised scheduled rain makeup date will be Sunday July 24th.
- Each player will receive an ALL-STATE ring and Certificate.
- 2023 Dates/info are TBD
This is a non refundable event. We will do everything in our power to play games on Saturday/Sunday if Acts of God occur